Fritz H Dugas
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills/Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
Fritz Henry Amos Dugas is a Partner at Friley and Dugas, LLC, where he practices primarily in the area of Family Law, representing clients with cases including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, divorce, child and spousal support, child custody, paternity, modification of child support and custody, contempt issues, order of protections and injunctions, and division of community property. In addition to his family law practice, Mr. Dugas lends his expertise to clients regarding personal injury, estate planning and successions, and Criminal Law.
Mr. Dugas is a meticulous attorney and will always go the extra mile for his clients. He is committed to being consistent and redundant in providing satisfactory results to every client.
Mr. Dugas has a beautiful fiancée and two adorable kids. He received his Juris Doctorate and Diploma in Comparative Law degree from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. He studied Political Science at Southern University and A&M College completing his undergraduate degree with honors.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2016
- Major: D.C.L.
- Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Louisiana, 2017
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Alexandria Bar Association, Member, 2017 to 2019
- East Baton Rouge Council on Aging, Board Member, 2017 to 2017
- Baton Rouge Louis A. Martinet Legal Society, Member, 2014 to 2016
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member 2019 to Present
- The Rowe Law Firm, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2019 to 2022
- The Family Justice Center of CENLA, Staff Attorney, 2017 to 2019
- Louisiana State University Parole Clinic, Student Attorney, 2015 to 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Intern, 2014 to 2014
- LSU Flory Quarterfinalist, 2015
- Trial Advocacy Team and Board Member, 2014 – 2016